Arranging a Commercial Mortgage, Property Development Finance, Bridging Loan or other property funding can be a challenge. Especially if you have specific needs or something out of the ordinary to arrange funding for.
That is why a commercial mortgage broker is there to help find the right property funding for you.
For some people, it’s a challenge to get anyone to look at a proposal let alone being in a position to negotiate an advantageous deal. Finding someone you can trust is a real challenge. This site is here to help give you the skills necessary to find the right commercial mortgage broker.
There is no need to feel uncomfortable about discussing fees with a mortgage broker. Commercial lenders expect their brokers to be completely upfront about fees and charges so there should be no misunderstandings.
A broker arranging a particularly complex or bespoke deal will expect to be paid for their time. However, most brokers do not now charge for arranging standard commercial mortgages.
A commercial mortgage broker can help you arrange funding for a variety of projects such as:
- Commercial mortgages and Re-mortgages
- Property development finance
- Bridging finance
- Auction Finance
- Other loans secured on Commercial Property
Using an experienced commercial finance broker will help you through the entire process. From helping you find the funding options, assisting you with the application process and then being there to help you deal with surveyors and solicitors.
- Round up of property funding news for August 2018The summer is typically a quiet time for property transactions and property funding news generally. Brexit never far from people’s minds with close attention being […]
- Lending Criteria to be relaxed ?John Phillips is the financial services director at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward and in a recent article for Mortgage Introducer he makes an interesting point […]
- EU Directive on Buy to Let MortgagesThe EU Directive on Buy to Let Mortgages was quite big news last week. A quick round up of the reaction to the news follows, but […]
- Help to BuyThe help to buy scheme is intended to help first time buyers get on the property ladder, and achieve that very British goal of homeownership. However, as with all things, the scheme may have unintended consequences.
- Bridging loans could beat £2 billion estimate
The UK bridging industry is expect to provide borrowers with a targeted £2 billion in short-term secured finance by the end of 2013, according to the latest West One Bridging Index. In the second quarter, industry gross bridging lending was £492 million, or an annualised rate of £1.97 billion. In the twelve months to June, gross bridging lending was £1.76 billion. Annual lending has grown by 9 per cent since the first quarter, and […]